TRIED & TESTED: Nail Rock 3D

NAIL ROCK 3D
I tested the longevity of the wraps.

VERDICT: I would still use this once in a while for some va va vroom moment. Beautiful designs like this (one) make good ice breakers at parties. Personally, looking at beautiful manicure and the intricate wrap designs soothes and serves as a distraction from mulling over unpleasant situations or people.

It's great for the day and probably the rest of the 6 days it's designed to stay on your nails, but I would recommend avoid any activities or chores involving water like scrubbing.

What I did:
1. It survived the shower.
2. After using a sponge to clean a juice blender, this is how it looks now.


What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I would never forget your kindness.. The last day i have searched for the supplier on Google. I think the Pop-Up Cards from http://popupcard.net are great.. View more design from them.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.