REVIEW Moisture Up





Not just on the Korean silverscreen, but everywhere I turned in Seoul, 90% of the Koreans appear to have flawless skin. And the first thing I noticed about my Korean hosts who are in the 50s and above is they didn't even have frown lines on their foreheads! Living in a country experiencing 4 seasons and crisp dry air, one would find that fine lines and wrinkles form easily unless one has a good skincare regime or is born with the youth gene. I uncovered part of their secret on returning to our humid island - the good skin could be due to the use of skincare with snail extracts. A bag full of AskinDr. snail cream, BB cream and moisturising collagen face masks was presented to me as parting gift on the eve of my departure. It was indeed generous of my Korean hosts.

Marvels of Snail Serum Secretion

What do you know? The day I stopped by a beauty counter in Singapore after slathering on this wonderful moisturiser and BB Cream on my face, a surprise moisture test was done. Moisture Result: 72. This means that I have a good level of skin moisture. But as I have dry skin, this reading can only mean that the snail formulation is living up to its reputation of upping my skin moisture. Alas as the beauty consultant reminded me, it is only skin deep.

Seriously, I've never before seen such miraculous effect on my skin - high moisture reading and my frown lines even fade upon application. I'd also like to share that I had wind burn on my thigh on the eve my departure from Seoul last winter. The dryness left me itching to scratch it for a long while even after slathering on the body lotion supplied by the hotel and anti-ageing serum. The itch miraculously (and eventually) stopped upon application of this snail cream. No exaggeration.

Factual Bits About the AskinDr. Moist Moisture Skincare

Research reveals that snail serum secretion is found to have skin repairing properties as it is packed with a high dose of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory property, proteins and Co-Enzymes. The skin caring properties of this range are also said to indicate that it is great for wound and scar healing. 



AskinDr. Moist Moisture Lotion (with 10% snail secretion filtrates) hydrates and heals skin as it suppresses acne formation, firms, and prevents, while also improving the appearance of scars. This makes it suitable for use after surgeries to heal surgery scar, once the wound has closed.

AskinDr. Moist Moisture Snail Cream is said to have the above skin hydrating and reparative properties as well while also reducing the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles.

AskinDr. Moist Moisture Snail Essence Mask intensively hydrates, nourishes and reduces the appearance of dark spots. It has high skin reparative properties said to repair scars left by smallpox and pockmarks.



AskinDr. Moist BB Cream SPF40 PA+++ protects skin against skin ageing UV rays with a high SPF40, PA+++. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles while concealing skin imperfections such as dark spots and uneven skin tone.

Long term use of this range is said to leave skin softer and nourished, with wounds and acne scars healed. It also protects skin from free radicals.




Did I also mention that I didn't detect any scent when using the range? So if you do not like scents in your skincare, this is certainly a good skincare to consider.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even understand how I stopped up here, however I thought this post was great. I do not recognize who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already.

    Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my webpage slimming belt ()

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.