VALENTINE'S Top 5 gift suggestions from Simply Beauty

Simply Beauty Top 5 Gift Suggestions

Simply Beauty received a PM to list our top five gift suggestions. And we shall only list those that we have reviewed and used for more than a month and for which compliments were received, as when there are compliments, the results must be obvious, agree?

For more information, please click on the names of the products in Bold for the respective reviews:

1. Hitachi Hada Crie Cool I received compliments from a fellow ex-beauty editor during the period when I was using this. This works to refined obvious pores and leave skin glowing like it promised.

2. Silk 'N Face FX I was recommended this skin rejuvenating gadget as I have concerns with freckles and sagging skin. A few days after starting on it, my husband , who's usually sceptical observed that on the whole my skin seemed to have improved.



3. Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow Palette A girlfriend and I met up twice in a span of two weeks. For our first meeting, all I did was enhance my eyes with the basic lashings of mascara and eyeliner, while for the second meeting, I took the time to enhance my eyes with the lighter shades from this YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow Palette No N21. Although all I had was just a touch of the lighter shades of gold and taupe from the palette on my lids, she commented that my eyes were brighter and I looked less tired that day. Other than the colours, I love the texture of the eyeshadow powder from this range as it is finer in texture, which is very important to me. As the palette above is a limited edition, you can check out the latest seasonal shades from this range.

4. EOps NoiseZero Sports+
This set of ear phones is clear whether it’s phone calls, music or dialogues from movies downloaded to the mobile phone you are listening to. What I also love about it is its added feature to stop the ear phones dropping from ears should you tug the wire accidentally while moving about. Only for use with iPhones.

PS. This ear phones still functions when used with an android phone, except that the volume can't be adjusted.  

5. L’Occitane bathline
Among all the bath and body lines I’ve used recently, the aroma from the soap, body lotion and fragrance from this brand are the best, as all of them are pleasant and aromatic, while the soap and body lotion are gentle on my dry skin and does not leave my skin sticky or oily. Pick the type of scent she loves best to be on the safe side. Review for the below, L'Occitane Shea Flowers of Love Bodycare Collection. (PS.sorry I have problems linking this at the moment, will correct this once I get the chance.)
.



Skincare has been left out from this list as it is very personal and requires you to bring her for a skin consultation to ascertain suitability. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate your topic related comments/responses to contests. Thank you.