REVIEW/MAKEOVER Anna Sui Cosmetics Beach Collection
|Models (left) wearing bright eye colours Vivid Yellow and Turquiose Blue and (right) Metallic Black eye colour|
A few of the main colours from this collection may be bright and cheerful with shades of yellow or cyan, or dual purpose with the black cream eye shadow. If these aren’t your cup of tea, check out how more sophisticated silver and gold hues which Anna Sui Cosmetics makeup artist Bernice chose brightened my face and day.
Knowing my preference for more sophisticated and wearable makeup, Bernice chose the more ‘muted’ but no less sparkly eye shades from the current launch.
|This enhanced close up was taken after I got home. Bernice dabbed some Moist Powder Base Eye Shadow No 802|
over inner corner of my lids to show that it can be subtle too if I do not pick up too much with my ring finger
1. Silver creamy eye shadow was used as an eye makeup base as well as to create a sophisticated glossy base colour to brighten the eyes.
2. A subtle gold powder eye shadow was then layered over from the inner corner of the eyes and used to rim both the top and inner corner of bottom lid to brighten eyes and prevent smudging.
3. A dark brown matt eye colour, generally known as taupe was used over the socket line to create depth.
4. The eyes were then lined with a black eye liner pencil and lashes further enhanced with Anna Sui lash voluminising and lengthening mascara.
|Eye colours from right (in order of application): Cream Eye Shadow No 051 Metallic Silver, and Moist Powder Base No 602 Shiny Orange, from the Beach Collection and Anna Sui Eye Shadow No 503 from the classic range|
Lashings of Anna Sui Perfect Mascara was applied over my mascaraed lashes to further enhance my lashes.
Enhanced with Anna Sui Eyebrow Color Compact No3
1. The cheeks were subtly enhanced with Rose Cheek Color N No 303 for a natural finish
1. The lips were filled and lined with orange coloured Anna Sui Lip Crayon No 600
2. Anna Sui Protective Lip Gloss No 300 was brushed over with a lip brush to smooth out lip lines and give a more natural glossy finish.
Like this? You can request for a makeover session with Bernice too by making an appointment at Anna Sui Cosmetics at BHG Bugis. Her availability is based on her schedule. I am suggesting Bugis here as this counter is offering a 15% discount on all Anna Sui Cosmetics items that are in stock.
As my eye makeup usually smudges at the end of the day, here's how the range fares on my skin.
Eye makeup hardly smudged 4 hours after the makeover
This is my haul from the Anna Sui Beach Collection Makeover. How will you fare?
|Spending the day at the beach with this handy Anna Sui Beach Bag that is given away with purchase up to a certain budget. It comes with an Inner Satiny bag containing my Anna Sui Beach Collection haul.|
More about the range is available at http://simplibeauty.blogspot.sg/2014/06/shop-go-to-beach-with-anna-sui.html
Please LIKE us on FACEBOOK account, Instagram or Webstagram, Twitter, Blogger and Goggle+ to stay abreast of our blogs and participate in our activities. Thank you. See you!